Flourish is now hiring an experienced child therapist to work with kids, teens and families as well as adults.
Our 15-year-old private practice in Denver, is hiring an experienced, licensed psychotherapist to join our cohesive and collaborative team. Flourish specializes in empowering executives & professionals, their relationships, and their families. The majority of our clients are dynamic and high functioning. Flourish is sought out for its specialty in couple’s therapy. We view clients systemically, through their attachment needs, and we’re also trauma informed.
Our ideal candidate loves providing therapy to children, adolescents and their families. They’ve proven their ability to engage and set boundaries with family systems. They view the world through a systemic lens but are also comfortable providing individual therapy to adults as well. Finally, they’re willing to learn how to provide Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
The therapists on our staff have an incredible opportunity to work in a well-established and growing private practice with stable and motivated clients without having to invest thousands of dollars into starting their own practice, spending countless hours of unpaid time trying to generate referrals, or stumbling their way through the insurance billing system. The right candidate will be able to focus on what they love to do – providing psychotherapy to their clients in a healthy setting.
The practice values the ongoing evolution and training of our therapists, as well as of our clients. The highly experienced team of 5 clinicians at Flourish promote warmth, humor, collegiality and cross consultation with one another.The internal work culture embodies trustworthiness, mutual respect, self-motivation, healthy boundaries, positivity, and financial security. Read more about us at: https://www.flourishcounseling.com.
- A Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology or a related mental health field is required.
- Licensure as an LPC or LMFT in the state of Colorado is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of post-licensure experience providing psychotherapy is required.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing family systems in therapeutic environments is a must.
- Education, training and/or experience providing couples therapy is preferred. Training in providing EMDR to youth is also preferred.
Schedule and Availability to Clients:
- This is a full-time position that requires a commitment to build up to 35 hours per week. (Fewer hours are required up front as your caseload builds.)
- Must be available to see clients on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00AM until 8:00PM; and on Fridays from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Must be willing to see clients on Saturdays from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Must possess high standards for the quality of work that they provide, have a diligent work ethic, be highly professional and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must consider the client-therapist relationship an honor and deeply respect others.
- Must have a proven ability and comfort with being assertive and directive with clients.
- Must value harmonious and authentic work relationships and display maturity in interpersonal relationships with colleagues and supervisors. An openness to continue to learn and evolve is a MUST.
- Flourish values diversity among its team members. Members of minority groups are encouraged to apply. All staff must value and honor diversity of gender, ethnicity, culture, spiritual beliefs and sexual orientation.
- Must be motivated to be well compensated and open to learning how to become a successful business person in the private practice sector.
- To protect our well-developed proprietary secrets, all employees of Flourish agree they will NOT engage in another private psychotherapy or coaching practice within 8 miles.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will provide psychotherapy to your own Flourish clients in our homey office in northwest Denver. Will engage and update parents of any child/teen client.
- Receive clinical consultation/supervision from Practice Manager Amy Couchman, LPC for 2-3 hours per month.
- Attend the Lunch N Learn Clinical Training provided by Senior Therapist/Coach Marcilla Tims, LMFT for 1.5 hours on the first Monday of each month.
- Participate in monthly Group Supervision meetings – 2.5 hours per month on the third Monday of each month.
Flourish’s business plan is based on financial abundance. Our services are all self-pay and our therapists are paid ABOVE THE 90TH PERCENTILE in the mental health profession for the Denver market. Additional information on compensation will be provided in the in person interviews.
- Paid Time Off
- A 401(k) Plan
- A 529 College Savings Plan
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage (a $300/yr benefit)
- In house training and supervision.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to: Admin@FlourishCounseling.com. Please indicate the year in which you received licensure.
Phone screens and interviews will begin by late January 2020. Letters of recommendation will be requested from candidates who are invited to interview.