Flourish Counseling & Coaching, LLC is a 16-year-old private practice in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver with a trusted reputation. Flourish specializes in empowering professionals, their relationships, and their families. It’s sought out for its specialty in couple’s therapy.We’re hiring 2 experienced, licensed psychotherapists to join our collaborative team as full-time employees. This is a hybrid position with in-person sessions to occur in our homey, historic office and 1-2 days per week of virtual sessions from your home office.
Our ideal candidates have solid clinical skills. They seek to reduce their stress and burn out by coming to work with high functioning clients in a private practice that doesn’t have to contend with the challenges, excessive paperwork, and crises prevalent in community mental health and managed care. Our therapists get to focus on what they do best – providing high quality therapy to motivated clients. Our ideal candidates are looking for a healthy team environment of seasoned therapists that they can settle into and see themselves as a long-term fit for Flourish.
Flourish provides a consistent flow of new referrals to its clinicians. Ideal candidates must be motivated eager to learn how to become a successful businessperson in a private practice setting, motivated to make money, and able to be assertive and directive with clients. All employees have access to our proprietary materials that support positive therapeutic outcomes.
We value the ongoing evolution of our team and provide clinical training and consultation with highly trained supervisors. The group values communication, accountability and vulnerability with one another. Our new hybrid model balances in-person interactions with each other with the increased self-care we experience on home-office days. All employees are expected to accommodate clients’ needs as the sentiment regarding virtual and in-person sessions continues to evolve this year.
Education & Experience:
- An LPC, LMFT or LCSW License in the state of Colorado.
- A Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, or a related mental health field is required. Education from an accredited program is preferred.
- 8 years of post-graduate experience providing psychotherapy is required.
- Education, training or experience providing couples therapy or family therapy is preferred.
- An immediate willingness to pursue training in couples therapy in clinical supervision is required.
- Training or willing to pursue training in EMDR is preferred.
- This is a full-time position that requires a commitment to build up to 40 hours per week.
- This position offers either a 4-day or 5-day a week schedule. Weekends are NOT required.
- Must be available to see clients 3 weeknights per week until 8:00 pm in addition to daytime appointments.
- Will participate in clinical supervision/consultation with the Practice Manager 2-3 hours per month.
- Will participate in in-house clinical training & consultation 1.5 hours per month.
- Will participate in Team Meetings in person 2.5 hours per month.