A Business Building Group for Psychotherapists in Private Practice
The group is ideal for any therapist launching or growing a private practice. Harness the power of camaraderie by forging ahead with others doing the same. It’s designed to teach you the business, leadership and marketing acumen that graduate school didn’t cover.
Facilitated by Flourish Executive Director Angela Sasseville, LPC, who has effectively grown her practice each year and who’s provided business coaching to other therapists for over 5 years.
- Define your “dream practice” and your driving values
- Learn how to effectively engage in internet marketing and social media
- Develop an effective marketing plan that works for your personality
- Discover the tools and strategies to having a financially profitable practice
- Shift your relationship with money to increase your profitability
- Reveal your own self-limiting beliefs, blind spots & knowledge deficits
Begins Friday, August 18, 2017!
Group meets one Friday morning a month for 2.5 hours Aug 2017 – Feb 2018. Participants receive one 45 minute individual session with Angela (a $175 value). They must commit to the entire course and to completing “homework assignments” between meetings.
$1,015 investment, if paid up front, OR 6 monthly installments of $155 after a $155 deposit
One on One Clinical Supervision Clients at Flourish – Learn how you can attend this group for $95 per month.This group counts as Group Supervision hours towards licensure for LPC candidates and qualifies as Continuing Professional Development hours for licensed clinicians.