A structured & scientific approach to last relationships & intimacy
Are you growing apart? Feeling frustrated?
- Do you two argue over little things only to feel distant and misunderstood when the issue goes unresolved?
- Does your relationship feel unstable and uncertain following a betrayal of trust?
- Are you unfulfilled by a lackluster sex life?
- Does the relationship feel adrift now that the kids are leaving home?
Couples therapy can help you and your partner:
- achieve deeper understanding of each other through unbiased mediation
- improve communication, connection and intimacy
- identify how your emotions and behaviors are interconnected to those of your partner
- resolve the deeper issues causing conflict between you
There are only 2 types of couples therapy in the field that research studies have determined to be effective.
Flourish Executive Counseling & Coaching utilizes both of them.
We swiftly and effectively move couples out of frustration and into deeper understanding.
Click here to learn about the science behind Flourish’s methods.
Couples Therapy for Leaders & High Achieving Couples
Most couples therapists are passive in nature and use an unstructured approach to relationship challenges, drawing the therapy process out inefficiently while couples are still quarreling.
Flourish Executive Counseling & Coaching uses 19 years of relationship expertise to lead our highly educated couples forward with a structure process and research-based tools.
Our intensive approach is designed to swiftly reduce frustration and tension at home when you’re feeling misaligned and disconnected. After all, the sooner the relationship is back on solid ground, the better.
Flourish’s unique approach to couples therapy is a good fit for:
- Left brained individuals who prefer actionable items and a clear agenda
- Highly assertive (aka: impatient) professionals
- Clients who prefer to work with a highly experienced & direct expert
- Couples who benefit from having a high level of access to their relationship expert
Our Proprietary Curriculum
By investing 20 minutes a week into our proprietary curriculum, Relationships that Not Only Last But THRIVE, you can channel your motivation for change into beneficial tasks while using your time efficiently. The curriculum aggregates the research of the top 3 relationship experts and converts their key findings to actionable items including educational videos, assessments, and worksheets.
Intimacy & Synergy-An Infinite Playground of Possibilities
One of Our Exclusive Research Based Curricula for Relationships
Struggling with differences in libidos?
Need to enhance your chemistry in the bedroom?
Curious how you can become a better lover?
This proprietary program was designed to enhance intimacy in long-term relationships and to empower you both with possibilities.
Click here to learn more about this private series of sessions for you and your partner.
“Scientists have cracked the code of love. It is not a mystery anymore. We understand it to the point where for the first time in human history, we can now intelligently shape our most important relationships. THIS is a revolution.” – Dr. Susan Johnson, Emotionally Focused Therapy
Since Flourish was established in 2005 it has been one of the most trusted resources for marriage counseling and relationship coaching. In fact, few therapists have the couples therapy experience that Angela Sasseville, MA, LPC has acquired after specializing in relationship issues with high-achieving professionals for the past 19 years and spending 15 years training other couples therapists and supervising the therapy they provided.
Angela channels that experience and her love of working with high-achieving professionals into an ability to stabilize and transform their relationships. Partners create deeper connections with each partner as she nudges each of them into the growth and change the relationship needs.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a consultation to make sure Flourish is a good fit for you.
Don't live in Denver? Videoconferencing is also available.