At Flourish Counseling & Coaching, LLC, our Executive Coaches each have over 17 years of experience and are highly respected professionals. Executives hire our experts for both individual as well as relationship support. They work with a number of both female and male leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, and business owners across a broad range of industries.
Their hybrid training as both coaches and licensed psychotherapists gives them access to a broad array of tools that have been proven by research to be highly effective, providing our clients with the greatest chance of success in achieving their unique coaching goals. It also allows them to offer their clients the highest level of confidentiality.
Leaders often turn to our Executive Counselors to:
- Lower their stress and identify energy drains
- Resolve relationship challenges
- Assess the marital costs of being in a position of high responsibility
- Gain tools on optimal leadership techniques
- Resolve internal conflicts
- Uncover new insights into self-sabotaging behaviors
- Clarify how their behaviors and strengths are perceived by others
Innovative and Efficient Coaching Techniques
Our Executive Coaches are known for their educational and action-oriented approach. They challenge clients to dig deeper to get to the heart of their stressors. However, they’ll also hold them accountable for taking action in between sessions. Some of our contemporary methodologies include:
- Our proprietary online classes and assessments give our clients access to new insights and tools.
- Concierge Services give clients a high level of access to their coach when they need them most.
- Rapid Momentum Sessions provide maximum progress in a short period of time.
- Emergenetics Assessments provide reliable data regarding strengths, deficits and communication break downs.
- Flourish’s executive clientele are spread across the US. All services are available online via videoconference or in person.
Billing Options for Executive Coaching
We offer our Executive Coaching clients the options of:
- Billing their services to their business
- Paying for them personally
- Utilizing Health Savings Accounts to pay for services – Please inquire as to whether or not this is an option in your state.