Executives and Entrepreneurs turn to Flourish to address:
- The stress “The Great Resignation” has place onto leaders
- Their confidence and skills as leaders
- Relationship and communication challenges with key business partners
- Insights into how they sabotage themselves
- The challenges with their organization’s internal culture
- Clarity to decrease burn out and navigate career transitions
Most Executive Coaches have industry or organizational management experience with minimal exposure to psychology or the art of coaching others. Angela Sasseville’s expertise is unique. Her dual degrees in psychology and 19 years of experience as a mental health professional and a former employer of her own team empower her to:
- Establish a powerful and confidential relationship with each client so they experience maximum benefits from their work with her.
- Understand what her clients need in order to lower their stress and improve their personal well-being while strategizing with her about their professional challenges.
- Recognize and skillfully dislodge them when they’re stuck so they progress steadily toward their goals.
Our Executive Coaching approach is educational and action-oriented. Flourish Executive Counseling & Coaching is credentialed in a broad array of tools proven by research to be effective. These tools quickly illuminate blind spots and empower clients with greater potential for meeting their desired outcomes. Some of our contemporary methodologies include:
- Our proprietary online classes and assessments give our clients access to new insights and tools.
- Concierge Services give clients a high level of access to their coach when they need a soundboard the most.
- Immersion Sessions provide maximum progress in a short period of time.
- Emergenetics Assessments provide reliable data regarding strengths, deficits and communication break downs.
- Flourish’s executive clientele are spread across the US. All services are available online via videoconference or in person.