Executives and Entrepreneurs turn to Flourish to address:
- Relationship and communication challenges with key business partners
- Insights into how they sabotage themselves
- Challenges with their organization’s internal culture
- Expanding their skills as a leader
- Clarity to decrease burn out and navigate career transitions
We work with a number of female and male leaders, senior executives, entrepreneurs, and business owners and non-profit leaders across a broad range of industries.
Most Executive Coaches have years of experience holding corporate positions, so their perspective and expertise is quite similar to that of the leaders they support. Our marketing differentiator is Angela Sasseville’s background in psychology and 20 years of experience supporting high achieving professionals.
Her scope of expertise compliments that of high level leaders and includes all of the soft skills that leaders need to be effective: The ability to navigate complex relationships and conflicts adeptly, stress management and sustainability, EQ, and knowledge of core leadership principles and practices.
Expert-level coaching skills allow our clients to:
- Establish a powerful and confidential coaching relationship so they experience maximum benefits from their work with her.
- Identify how to lower their stress and improve their personal well-being while strategizing with her about their professional challenges.
- Enlist the support they’ve grown to trust at Flourish in creating systemic change when they need assistance improving organizational culture.
“Angela says a lot of really powerful things to me that get me thinking.”