Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The entrepreneurs owners who work with Flourish Executive Counseling & Coaching for Executive Coaching or Executive Therapy tend to be creative individuals in their 30’s and 40’s who had a passion that they then successfully converted into a business through hard work and determination.
Executive Therapist & Coach Angela Sasseville has a lot of fun working with these clients because they’re often her kindred spirits. She grew up in a family full of entrepreneurs. She came by creating her own company naturally.
Angela launched Flourish Executive Counseling and Coaching in 2005, when she was only 30 years old. She intentionally grew her brand and her team for 15 years, overseeing the mental health care of 500 clients a year during the pandemic.
In 2021 she made bold moves to pivot into a solo-practitioner model to create more joy in the work she does with her clients, and to eliminate the other responsibilities that were causing her to burn out. Angela learned that she has to periodically redefined the focus of her role in the company when the old model is no longer working for her fulfillment. She walks many other business owners through similar transitions, re-organizations, and scaling challenges.
The greatest privilege entrepreneurs have is to create organizations that are in service to their dreams. However, they often get roped into being in service to their companies as the organization grows and becomes more unwieldy. That’s when it’s time to gain radical clarity about your next move.
Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs often involves:
- Gaining tools for the multi-faceted roles they play as business owner
- Improving their confidence and leadership abilities
- Addressing relationship and communication challenges
- Mapping out major career transitions
- Seeking greater fulfillment
Therapy for Entrepreneurs may include:
- Lowering stress level and improving their personal well-being
- Pursuing better work-life balance
- Addressing family stressors
- Working to put difficult career events behind you
Learn more on our blog: