Angela Sasseville, MA, LPC
Angela uses her 19 years of experience to empower high achieving professionals, entrepreneurs, and executives, individually or with their significant others, to assist them in achieving greater fulfillment.
She provides structured and customized services to her clients to facilitate rapid momentum toward their goals. Her hybrid experience as a licensed psychotherapist, a leader, and an executive coach allows her to lend expertise to her client’s personal and professional challenges.
Discerning clients who demand the highest level of skill available find themselves impressed with Angela’s therapeutic acumen.
She’s known for:
- her interactive and educational style
- being direct and moving at a quick pace
- using humor and feedback frequently
As a highly ambitious professional herself, Angela grew Flourish in size and scope since she founded the practice in 2005. For 15 years she provided the clinical training required for her staff of therapists, none of whom had never worked with couples or high achieving professionals before, all while supporting her own clients.
The Flourish team proudly supported 500 households through the mental health crises of the pandemic. In 2021, Angela strategically contracted the practice to allow her to focus on elevating her services with executives and couples. With a wealth of experience working to her clients advantage, Angela’s work with individuals and couples is more gratifying and effective than ever.
Her therapeutic credentials include:
- Extensive training in EMDR.
- 15 years providing Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Certified in The Gottman Method for Couples Therapy, Level 1
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Colorado.
- Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education, University of Colorado at Denver, 2005.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Graduate Award, 2005.
Her coaching credentials include:
- Certified Freedom Coach
- Certified SHIFT Facilitator
- Certified Emergenetics Associate
- Trained in conflict management in the workplace
- 5 years of coaching entrepreneurs at the Academy of Women Emerging
She’s the author of:
Relationships That Not Only Last But THRIVE – A proprietary research-based curriculum for couples.
Families Under Financial Stress – A self-help book for couples published in 2012, winner of 3 CIPA Awards.
A contributing author to I Choose Me: The Art of being a Phenomenally Successful Woman at Home & At Work , an Amazon bestseller by Cynthia James.
Angela has been interviewed by:
- Parents magazine
- The Denver Post
- The Associated Press
- 9 NEWS
Angela served on the Board of Directors for the non-profit MPowered for four years
In addition to being compliant with state laws regarding client confidentiality, Flourish Counseling and Coaching is also compliant with federal HIPAA regulations regarding privacy. Click here to view the Notice of Privacy Practices.