Conflict Management for the Modern Workplace: Assessment & Training
When conflict is avoided or mismanaged it can detract from a healthy organizational culture, prevent optimal working relationships, and increase employee attrition. This course will provide a foundation for managing conflict and creating team cohesiveness.
- Identify each participant’s preferred way of managing conflict so you can identify non-productive communication tactics
- Learn the 5 different ways to approach conflict to expand your repertoire and skills for smoother resolution
- Gain key insights into how to better communicate during stressful times so that your key work relationships are buffered
Each participant will receive the following research-based materials:
1. An online conflict management assessment and personalized 11-page report of their preferred conflict management styles.
2. Access to a step-by-step video training on dynamics in the workplace during conflict.
3. Applied use and incorporation of the system and its tools during the team presentation.