Ways to Minimize Your Out of Pocket Expenses
- Save $12.50 to $17.50 on each session when you purchase a package.
- Households participating in more than one service at Flourish are eligible to split a package between their Flourish therapists.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) can be used for individual therapy sessions.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) can be used for individual, couples or family therapy sessions.
- Partial Scholarships: Through our Pay It Forward Program, Flourish provides a pool of partial scholarships for clients who are otherwise unable to afford services at Flourish. Scholarships are available at different levels (20% discount, 30%, etc) based on what a household needs and what Flourish currently has available in the community pool.
Does Flourish Accept Insurance as Payment?
We all love to have our services covered by insurance when possible. Unfortunately, insurance companies pay their In Network generalists a contracted rate that’s 50% – 65% LESS than the going market rates for services. Due to these unsustainably low rates, our team of experienced specialists are NOT able to accept In Network benefits as a form of payment.
Complimentary Out of Network Billing Services
However, Flourish provides complimentary Out of Network billing services. Each month we submit claims on behalf of our clients who are eligible for partial reimbursements through their Out of Network benefits.
If you or your partner are 1) covered under a PPO plan, and 2) seeing one of our Licensed Therapists (Marcilla, Amy, Angela or Krista), you may be eligible for partial reimbursement for your therapy sessions from your insurance company through your Out of Network benefits. Clients pay their full fee at the time of the session. Flourish handles the billing for our clients, submitting the necessary information directly to your insurance provider, and triggering them to pay out any reimbursements that are due back to you.