To Our Beloved Clientele,
The online services that got you through the Stay at Home Orders will continue to be the best choice for the majority of our clients this summer. Video Conference sessions have been proven in research studies to be every bit as effective as in person services. Online therapy also minimizes the number of people you’re exposed to.
Clients who prefer to receive their essential services from us in person have that option under the conditions listed below. Your therapist will be happy to let you know which days they’ll be in the office.
Please Continue to See Us ONLINE exclusively IF:
- You have anxiety about potential exposure to the virus
- Any member of your household is immunosuppressed
- You’re pregnant
- You’re over 65
- It’s easier for your parenting responsibilities or work / life juggle
- If you currently have any COVID-like symptoms
Expectations of Clients Attending In Office Sessions:
All clients are asked to:
- Review and sign the COVID Liability Waiver prior to their session.
- Wear a mask while in the building and while in session, per the recommendations of our governing body. We’re happy to provide clients with disposable paper masks if you prefer this lightweight option.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- We’re happy to see you too! – But no handshakes or hugs.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Please bring your own beverage.
- Cash & checks are no longer accepted.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow.
- Move your session to Zoom if you’re experiencing any COVID-like symptoms.
- Inform your therapist if you contract COVID symptoms within 14 days of being in their office to support our contact-tracing efforts.
If you child is in therapy, their therapist will collaborate with you to identify social distancing strategies or outdoor session ideas that you’re comfortable with.
What We’re Doing to Protect Clients & Our Team:
- We have 75% fewer people in our office.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask during your session, per the recommendations from our governing body.
- Your therapist will be seated more than 6 feet away from you.
- There are air purifiers running in every therapist’s office during every session for enhanced ventilation.
- Commonly touched surfaces in your therapist’s office are disinfected in between clients.
- We’ve installed touch-less faucets & soap dispensers.
- All of the commonly touched surfaces in our office are disinfected daily.
- We’ve shut down our tea & water service to minimize germs in the kitchen.
- There’s a one way flow of traffic in our stairwells.
- Caitlin will be seeing her clients in a larger office now.
- If staff cough or sneeze, it will be into their elbow.
- Your therapist logs their temperature daily and any symptoms daily. They will stay home and ask to move your session to Zoom if they experience any COVID-like symptoms.
- If they suspect they could have exposed you to the coronavirus while asymptomatic, they’ll contact you to inform you.
Finally, clients acknowledge that there are some inherent risks of the spread of the coronavirus with every in-person contact that are outside the control of our clients and outside the control of Flourish.