Our staff gratefully accepted the opportunity to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in February, 2021 with other healthcare workers. Our vaccinations not only alleviate our personal stress but also allow us to safely increase our in person sessions.
Clients who prefer to attend therapy/coaching in person may do so under the conditions listed below.
The acceptance of online services has made therapy less formal and easier to fit into your schedule. Zoom services are here to stay. Our team enjoys the unedited glimpses into the lives of our clients that online sessions give us. – – Cameo appearances by children or pets are always a joy!
Please Continue to See Us ONLINE exclusively IF:
- You have ongoing anxiety about potential exposure to the virus
- Any member of your household is immunosuppressed and not yet vaccinated
- You’re pregnant and not vaccinated
- You’re over 65 and not yet vaccinated
- If you currently have any COVID-like symptoms
Expectations of Clients Attending In Office Sessions:
All clients are asked to:
- Review and sign the COVID Liability Waiver prior to their session.
- Wear a mask while in the building and while in session, per the recommendations of our governing body.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- We’re happy to see you too! – But no handshakes or hugs.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Move your session to Zoom if you’re experiencing any COVID-like symptoms.
If you child is in therapy, their therapist will collaborate with you to identify social distancing strategies or outdoor session ideas that you’re comfortable with.
What We’re Doing to Protect Clients & Our Team:
- We have 50% fewer people in our office.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask during your session, per the recommendations from our governing body.
- Your therapist will be seated more than 6 feet away from you.
- There are air purifiers running in every therapist’s office during every session for enhanced ventilation.
- Commonly touched surfaces in your therapist’s office are disinfected frequently.
- All of the commonly touched surfaces in our office are disinfected daily.
- If they suspect they could have exposed you to the coronavirus while asymptomatic, our team will contact you to inform you.
Finally, clients acknowledge that there are some inherent risks of the spread of the coronavirus with every in-person contact that are outside the control of our clients and outside the control of Flourish.