Flourish Counseling & Coaching, LLC is a 15-year-old private group practice with 5-6 psychotherapists and coaches on staff. Our clients are executives and professionals, educated couples, parents and families. We endeavor to keep our team full of collegiality and teamwork and free of staff drama. We’re in need of an Administrative Assistant to join our team of positively minded professionals.
Interfacing with new clients, executing our marketing plan through social media and other platforms, facilities management tasks in our physical office, troubleshooting technology, and supporting our President/Executive Therapist/Coach with a variety of tasks. This assistant works in tandem with another part-time administrative assistant.
Office Work and Remote Work
Due to COVID-19, our therapists are performing 75% of their work remotely and very few staff or clients are in the office. The assistant works in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7:45AM with abundant COVID safety protocols in place. Remote work is available on Mondays and Wednesdays if a confidential home office (separate room) is available. End times each day are flexible. They must also be available for a minimum of 1 hour on Fridays (either remote or virtually).
This position requires 30-32 hours per week.
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated and reliable.
• Must demonstrate strong written communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
• Must be mature in interpersonal relationships and respectful of a diverse clientele and staff.
• Must demonstrate previous experience or ability to work in a highly professional environment with confidential information.
• Must possess a moderate to high level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, be proficient in typing, and easily learn new computer programs.
• Must be Internet savvy, familiar with social networking sites and willing to learn how to create effective marketing messages.
• Must be able to trouble shoot office equipment and install new computer programs.
Prior administrative experience is preferred. The ideal candidate should be available to commit to this position for a minimum of two years.
• Must possess own transportation in order to complete errands and be able to lift 30 pounds on occasion.
• Must be physically capable of helping us maintain our building by completing light housework, shoveling snow, etc.
Our highly ethical team is self-aware, open and easy to work with. Our employees earn paid time off, access to a 401(k) plan and a college savings 529 plan, workers compensation, and unemployment benefits. Hourly wages are competitive.
All employees are probationary for their first 90 days.
Read more about us at www.FlourishCounseling.com or at www.Facebook.com/FlourishCounsel.
Email a cover letter and resume indicating your salary requirements to Practice Manager Amy Couchman, LPC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will begin immediately. Position to begin in August 2020.