Individual Support for Kids & Family TherapyChildren / Teens / Families
Therapy for Kids, Teens & FamiliesDo you have concerns about how your child is acting, changes in behavior, or your child seems unsettled or restless? Therapy may be beneficial for your child if:
- Your child or adolescent is being bullied, is bullying others, or having other social challenges.
- They’ve started to receive poor grades or is getting into trouble at school.
- Your kid seems anxious, insecure or depressed.
- They’ve been through a big loss or have been through a disturbing event.
- You and your partner have recently separated or are having difficulties co-parenting.
- Your high school student is under tremendous academic pressure or preparing their college applications.
- They could benefit from learning some positive and effective new ways to lower their stress.
How Can You Tell When a Kid is Anxious or Depressed?Watch our video to learn the symptoms and signs that parents should pay attention to.
Our child & family experts work with kids ages 6 through young adult and their parents to:
- Show families how to foster understanding and increase cooperation.
- Help families deepen the sense of security within their relationships.
- Empower parents with effective tools for changing their child’s behavior.
- Help parents bridge the gap between their different parenting styles.
- Assist children in coping with their parents’ separation & divorce.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Schedule a 25 minute consultation to make sure Flourish is a good fit for you.
If your household is NEW to Flourish, this is provided at no charge.
Busy schedule? Videoconferencing is also available.