Therapy for Kids, Teens & Families
Do you have concerns about how your child is acting, changes in behavior, or your child seems unsettled or restless?
Therapy may be beneficial for your child if:
- Your child or adolescent is being bullied, is bullying others, or having other social challenges.
- They’ve started to receive poor grades or is getting into trouble at school.
- Your kid seems anxious, insecure or depressed.
- They’ve been through a big loss or have been through a disturbing event.
- You and your partner have recently separated or are having difficulties co-parenting.
- Your high school student is under tremendous academic pressure or preparing their college applications.
- They could benefit from learning some positive and effective new ways to lower their stress.